Love EvyTea? Why not join us!
We’re looking for awesome people to join our team here at EvyTea. If you are interested, stop by our Teabar and Brewery in Jamaica Plain or contact us!
Are you the right person? Knows someone who does? If you recommend someone and we end up hiring them, you will be rewarded with 6 months worth of teas.
Join the team of Tea Bar by EvyTea, and be a part of the awesome Boston food community. We are looking for candidates to fulfill the position of part time tea baristas at our Jamaica Plain based Tea Bar.
- Perform open/closing duties
- Man the counter and service customers
- Make cold brew tea/coffee drinks
- Blend, package loose leaf teas, herbs and spices
- Produce bulk tea drinks and work with Summer Farmers Market Baristas
- Work with the Tea Bar Manager to strategize and achieve revenue goals
- Be a representative of EvyTea brand, participate local events and demos
- Be a self-starter, capable of think and perform tasks independently
- Feel comfortable to work with a small team
- Love people and the healthy living lifestyle
- Able to communicate effectively and thrive with goals and milestones
Please apply with your current availability as well as your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put the Subject title: Tea Bar Barista Application
You will plan, organize and execute our farmers market sections as well as additional special events such as demos and festivals. Your everyday duties will include:
- Purchase and replenish supplies, prepare fresh ingredients
- Plan for weekly featured tea flavors and make the cold brew
- Set up tent and tables as well as break down set up at the end of the day
- Making delicious tea mocktails such as White Tea Mojito, Fancy Sweet Tea, Rooibos Sangria
- Sell and promote EvyTea products
- Snap cool photos and meet cool people
You will be working 2 -3 days a week in South end, Jamaica Plain and Roslindale. Additional hours in our retail location is also available during the week.
You must be:
- A rockstar sales person and enjoys the outdoors. You enjoy talking to people and building relationships.
- Quick and be able to think on your feet. Things happen all the time and your job will never be the same on a day-to-day basis.
- Be reliable and have impeccable communication skills.
- Have proper means of transportation to transport products and set up props. Having access to a SUV every week is essential.
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your resume attached. Please put the Subject title as: Farmers Market Barista 2017 Application